Swing (Lindy Hop) Classes
Weekly -Mondays - Newtown
We run regular swing dancing classes for beginners and intermediate every Monday night. Our classes run in 4 weeks cycles, we recommend that beginners start on a week 1 or 2 of each cycle. Our classes are taught by expert teachers and are taylored to have you dancing in no time in a fun and friendly environment.
Next 4 week cycle starting Monday 10th May 2021
A 1 hour beginners class perfect for first timers or those who want to brush up on their basics. New beginners start week 1 or 2 of a course. You can pay up front for 4 weeks or pay per class.
A 1 hour class perfect for those who are comfortable with their basics, we run this in a 4 weeks cycle however if you are a confident intermediate dancer you can come any week. Pay per class or for a 4 week course.
Single Class: $20 per class per person
4 Week course: $70 per class per person
Venue: Newtown Neighbourhood Centre
1 Bedford St
Newtown NSW 2042
Teachers: Sharon and Nathan
Pre registration is essential
Please read our COVID Safety Plan!
* We will ensure social distancing between couple before, during and after class. This distance must be a min of 1.5m, We know you'll be excited to see your dance friends please don't hug or kiss them.
* Everyone must hand sanitise upon entry and exit of the venue.
* Everyone must sign in using our QR code.
* We also recommend bringing your own drink bottle as no cups will be available.
* If you feel you need to sneeze or cough please leave the room and then wash or sanitise your hands upon reentry.
* If you feel unwell, are awaiting the results of a COVID test, live with someone awaiting the results of a COVID test or have travelled to a COVID hot spot in the last 14 days test we ask that you do not attend class.
* Registration is essential, no refunds will be given