Weekly -Thursdays - Summer Hill
We run regular Balboa classes for beginners and intermediate every Thursday night. Our classes run in 6 weeks cycles, we recommend that beginners start on a week 1 or 2 of each cycle. Our classes are taught by expert teachers and are taylored to have you dancing in no time in a fun and friendly environment. Due to COVID 19 you must register and dance with the same partner for the duration of the class.
Next 6 week cycle starting 28th Jan 2021
A 1 hour beginners class perfect for first timers or those who want to brush up on their basics. New beginners start week 1 or 2 of a course. You can pay up front for 6 weeks or pay per class. Registration with a partner is essential
A 1 hour class perfect for those who are comfortable with their basics, we run this in a 6 weeks cycle however if you are a confident intermediate dancer you can come any week. Registration with a partner is essential, pay per class or for a 6 week course.
Single Class: $20 per class per person
6 Week course: $105 per class per person
Venue: Summer Hill Church Hall
2 Henson St
Teachers: Sharon and Nathan
Pre registration is essential, there is no rotation in classes due to COVID 19,
Please read our COVID Safety Plan!
* You will need to register with a partner and dance with that partner for the entire class, there will be no rotation during class. We recommend that this partner be someone that you live with/are in a relationship with or someone you are comfortable with having close contact with.
* We will ensure social distancing between couple before, during and after class. This distance must be a min of 1.5m, We know you'll be excited to see your dance friends please don't hug or kiss them.
* Everyone must hand sanitise upon entry and exit of the venue.
* We will take your temperature on entry, if borderline or higher you will be refused entry.
* Everyone must sign in using our QR code.
* We also recommend bringing your own drink bottle as no cups will be available.
* If you feel you need to sneeze or cough please leave the room and then wash or sanitise your hands upon reentry.
* MASKS - please wear you mask on entry to class and before and after class - masks can be removed for dancing. Students are welcome to remove their masks during class if they wish, It is important that we respect each individual’s decision to wear/not wear one at the class so that everyone can feel comfortable doing so/not doing so without fear of judgement.
* If you feel unwell, are awaiting the results of a COVID test, live with someone awaiting the results of a COVID test or have travelled to a COVID hot spot in the last 14 days test we ask that you do not attend class.
* Registration is essential, no refunds will be given